Our Internet Banking service provides our customers with the means to access their Exim Bank accounts via the internet. Customers will be able to inquire on their account balances, transactions, loan and term deposits information, bank statements, and transfer funds between Exim Bank accounts, (on request) in an efficient, simple and secure way.
- View account balances.
- View account details and transaction history.
- View accounts associated with the main account for instance term deposits, loans and others.
- Download and print statements in PDF or Excel format.
- Real-time funds transfer:
- To your Exim Bank accounts.
- To any other Exim Bank account.
- Check your loans facility details – with highlights on the interest rates, interest accrued, principal outstanding, monthly repayment amounts and others.
Contract Term Deposits
- View updates on the date of maturity, interest rates, interest earned, amount payable at maturity and others.
- Check status of issued cheques.
- New cheque book request.
- Stop cheque payments.
The user ID is locked after three unsuccessful logins. In that case, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org and place your request.