SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) allows banks to reach their counterparties, achieve operational cost efficiency, enhance customer experience and improve liquidity risk management.
International money transfers are now easier than ever. Conveniently make SWIFT transfers on Exim Personal and Business Online Banking platform to ease international business.
To start transacting please ensure you have a few important details on hand.
- Bank details of recipient account
- Beneficiary’s address
- Beneficiary’s SWIFT code
Login to Personal or Business Online Banking & navigate to the ‘Transfers’
- Create Beneficiary
- Enter Beneficiary details
- Beneficiary name & Account number
- Destination currency
- Swift Code
- Beneficiary bank address & City
- Maximum transfer limit
- Senders address and beneficiary address