We strive to create innovative banking services that offer a seamless experience to customers – The Exim Mobile Banking App gives you access to your money anywhere at any time at the touch of a button and on the go!
How It Works
- Using a Smartphone with internet connectivity
- Search for the Exim Mobile Banking App-ug on the App Store or Google Play Store to download and install
- Launch the App and Select: Register with us (and read & accept the terms and conditions)
- Register with you’re A/C number, Username & Phone number (256 77252******) or email (optional)
- Select ‘Next’ then enter the OTP Code sent to your mobile (SMS) or email
- Create a password and proceed to transact using the App
Benefits & Features
Enjoy Convenient Banking on the Go!
- Access your account from anywhere, anytime on your smartphone
- Works on every mobile phone network
- Free Self-registration
- Deposit funds directly to your account from Airtel and MTN mobile money wallets
- Withdraw funds directly from your Exim account to your Airtel and MTN mobile wallets
- Transfer of funds to other accounts within Exim Bank
- Transfer funds to any other bank Via EFT, RTGS and Swift
- Utility bills payments such as; Yaka, Water and TV Subscription
- Pay URA & NSSF
- Airtime purchase for yourself or another number from any mobile network
- High level of security to your transactions
- PIN and language change
- Credit and debit alerts
- Balance enquiry and mini statement of your account
- All Exim Personal account holders
- Internet connectivity
- Registered mobile number with Exim Bank
- Upon registration enter your account number and phone number and follow the steps
- Always keep your login credentials safe (mPIN, username and password); DO NOT share them with anyone and change them regularly
- For activation of SMS Alerts, please contact the nearest branch.
Self-register for free instantly on Exim Mobile Banking App without moving to the bank.
Check account balance, Make funds transfer, Pay utility bills, Deposit and Withdraw with Mobile money
Transfer funds from your Exim bank account, other banks in Uganda and outside Uganda and Mobile Money