All your banking! Everywhere, on all your devices!
If you are looking towards banking with ease – Exim Business Online Banking gives you access to make all your transactions and manage your accounts from anywhere and anytime.Access with the same credentials on any devices. For business that are always on track of their finances with a banking freedom that creates the ease and convenience to manage all finances with just one password on your smartphone, tablet or laptop anywhere. You will have access to product set and services covering Trade finance services, Treasury services, Cash management services, loans, and advances.
Features & Benefits
As an Exim customer, you can do the following;
- Check Account Balance
- View and print Bank Statements
- Make Fund Transfers within Exim and other Local and International Banks (EFT, RTGS and TTs)
- Make Bulk Mobile Money transfers
- Make Bulk payments e.g Salary payments,
- Pay URA & NSSF
- Request and Stop Cheques
- Make, Amend, and Cancel standing instructions
- and so much more!
- Instant and real-time view of accounts information.
- Access to balances and downloadable statements (PDF, Excel, CSV).
- Request changes on Deposits maturities or redemption.
- View account analytics and all account summary.
- Request for new cheque book, stop cheque or payments.
- Request for a new loan or initiate loan closure.
Payments and Transfers
- Own Exim Account Transfers.
- Other Exim Account Transfers
- Other Bank Transfers (EFT & RTGS), TTs
- Mobile Money Transfers
- Pay URA & NSSF, Salaries, Suppliers
Account to Mobile Money
- Direct payment from bank account to mobile numbers/wallets.
- Apply for LCs, guarantees.
- Request amendment of drafts.
- Request confirmations.
- Settle bills outstanding.
- Track the end to end process of your request.
Mobility, Security, And Capability
- Allows multiple authorizations and limit restrictions.
- Create TISS transfers to other banks.
- Accommodates complicated signing mandates and group user access.
- Compatible with most devices, browsers and Operating systems.